Author School Zone

The manga
@mug3n
That cracked me up, it's perfect
Take these chapters off Paulo. I don't want it to be leaked and I don't fucking like you. Someone else can upload my work except I don't want to have anything to do with you. Last time we had the fight and you still try to get involved with my work. How shameless can you get.
How do you like the feels of reading a manga knowing that provider hate you and this stuff not meant for you to read?
Zephyrus
@deux
Your comment has been found to violate 5.1, Be Civil. You can express your dislike of a situation without personally attacking someone using that kind of language.

If you believe Paulo has broken the rules, please report it using the report function on the manga title page or the reader.

Thanks,

Zeph
@zephyrus: well not your rules but MINE from my personal blog: "I don't want my scans wind up on another website's reader" . That is.
That guy didn't respect it. Now do you respect it Zephyrus?
@zephyrus: Also that same guy Paulo27 attacked me first in the inbox.
Zephyrus
@deux
You can block users that you feel are harassing you. It also prevents them from PMing you and you will no longer see what they post.

I would like to note that unless it's something drastic like death threats or racism, staff won't take action over PMs. If you feel that these PMs between you and Paulo approach that level, please reach out to a staff member.

Paulo uploaded these scans because they are from a company where the license has lapsed or they've dropped the title for whatever reason. Those are the only type of official scans that we allow on MD and that makes them fair game. You do not "own" these scans because all you did was upload them to the internet.

Lastly...saying that you did something because someone else did it first isn't the best defense. Our rules are located here: https://mangadex.org/rules

I suggest you read them.

Last edited 10 days ago by Zephyrus.

I do not own the scan yet I spent $300 on the books and hours to scan. It meant to be read among friends and out of respect to online sellers. It just got leaked by mistake.
Why don't you and Paulo27 drop the cash and do the work yourself? That's fair to me.
just because you open a website and make your own rules here don't mean you know respect and fairness. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited 10 days ago by deux.