School Zone

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

The manga

Power Uploader
Take these chapters off Paulo. I don't want it to be leaked and I don't fucking like you. Someone else can upload my work except I don't want to have anything to do with you. Last time we had the fight and you still try to get involved with my work. How shameless can you get.
How do you like the feels of reading a manga knowing that provider hate you and this stuff not meant for you to read?

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@deux
Your comment has been found to violate 5.1, Be Civil. You can express your dislike of a situation without personally attacking someone using that kind of language.

If you believe Paulo has broken the rules, please report it using the report function on the manga title page or the reader.

Thanks,

Zeph

Power Uploader
@zephyrus: well not your rules but MINE from my personal blog: "I don't want my scans wind up on another website's reader" . That is.
That guy didn't respect it. Now do you respect it Zephyrus?

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@deux
You can block users that you feel are harassing you. It also prevents them from PMing you and you will no longer see what they post.

I would like to note that unless it's something drastic like death threats or racism, staff won't take action over PMs. If you feel that these PMs between you and Paulo approach that level, please reach out to a staff member.

Paulo uploaded these scans because they are from a company where the license has lapsed or they've dropped the title for whatever reason. Those are the only type of official scans that we allow on MD and that makes them fair game. You do not "own" these scans because all you did was upload them to the internet.

Lastly...saying that you did something because someone else did it first isn't the best defense. Our rules are located here: https://mangadex.org/rules

I suggest you read them.

Power Uploader
I do not own the scan yet I spent $300 on the books and hours to scan. It meant to be read among friends and out of respect to online sellers. It just got leaked by mistake.
Why don't you and Paulo27 drop the cash and do the work yourself? That's fair to me.
just because you open a website and make your own rules here don't mean you know respect and fairness. That's all I'm saying.

Power Uploader
@amtt: Hi thanks. I already ordered vol.3 but that would save me alot of work tho Lol. I didn't press too hard on the books to save the spine from getting creased. By the time I scanned vol1+2 I didn't get used to scanner manual resulted in images in black and white mode. I was thinking about redoing them in gray scale mode but midway thru I found them on archive dot org. I already ripped them books vol1+2. So if you want them lemme know.Since that jerk already uploaded them chapters without permission I wouldn't bother reupload nor contact him to fix. But anyone want them better quality can inbox me.

Now that I got into this convo section again and re-read previous comments . Piss me off the 2nd time around. Not trying to invole anyone . Just saying. A guy who NEVER scan, translate, nor buying a book in his freaking life came approaching me to give me lecture about chapter name, order bla bla with a very rude attitude. All this petty shiet I didn't get to fix yet. Then shamelessly stole stuff from my personal blog without permission even tho I clearly STATED that you have to ASK before uploading nor at least crediting me. Thinking he's cool shiet here being power uploader. And oh he contacted admin and tried to get me banned from naming the wrong chapter numbers. Wtf!

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, this isn't a comedy about lesbians with singular brain cells.

Users who are viewing this thread