Author The Person Above You Thread!
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN got assaulted by @AfterMidnightMoon after he ate the mysterious mushroom called Toad. He has been later charged with jumping on heads.
@Pika is Dandan's attorney in court while @CyanHide is @Markgraf's. The lolicon lawyer is @421cookies.
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN slipped into a quantum fluctuation as he took a seat on the witness stand & now finds himself as the dense male protagonist in a high school harem romcom.
@Markgraf had a flashback sequence about being childhood friends with Dandan back in Eldritch Gods High School.

"Oh no I better save him!"
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN is fine being a dense male protagonist.
@AfterMidnightMoon is being sued for breaking the laws of physics
@CyanHide falls in love with @Markgraf because every high school romcom needs a love rival to be able to make 50 volumes.
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN watched me die in the 50th volume, and cried because that was when the series was cancelled.

@CyanHide cancelled the series
@Pika picked the series back up in order to transform it into an isekai and @CyanHide is the MC.
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN actually enjoys the relatively normal, post-apocalyptic, pseudo-militaristic battle shonen manga I star in...

@cyanhide has watched boku no poki 10 times over
@JJred2 secretly made Boku no Poki as an adaptation of Boku no Pico
Last edited 4 mo ago by AfterMidnightMoon.
@AfterMidnightMoon is putting me into rehab so that he can help me lose the effects of PTSD from my forced viewings of “Boku no Poki”
@AfterMidnightMoon reenacts the plot of Boku no Poki onto @CyanHide claiming that it's exposure therapy.
@dandan_the_dandan is a panda (someone who likes watching others doing IT)
@JJred2 is the one doing IT
handholding
@JJred2: Electric Boongaloo
@dandan_the_dandan doesn´t seem to know how to read
@JJred2 is one of us in a throwaway account