Isekai ni Tensei Shitara Zenra ni Sareta

I kinda wish this manga kept ignoring the fact that the MC was naked...Have it be a subject that never really came up. ?

Fed-Kun's army
Dafuq did i just read? Like why was he naked? Cuz he couldnt find clothes that fit him? Then wear a fucking loincloth ya fucking idiot! Jesus christ japanse authors are getting desperate trying to find new excuses for a plot

Contributor
I'm only reading this because of the description. I know that MangaDex mods are gonna change it to the official one after a while, so I'm putting it here so it won't be forgotten:

It was a cruel night when the Editor, after hours of hard work, finally went to his home. Dinner with his wife was quiet - not a usual quiet, but the disturbing quiet. The Editor was the first to speak.

"So, my company is making another manga adaptation of a light novel series. And they've put me in charge of editing it."

His wife beamed. "Well, isn't that great? I mean, who knows - you could get a real Sword Art Online on your ha-"

"It's an isekai series, but the twist is that the main character is always naked."

Ugly pause. The wife feigns a smile.

"That sounds like a... wonderful idea? I mean, clearly we'll see many unique plot threads and well-written charact-"

"I've seen it," spoke the Editor. "It's nothing but the same formulaic isekai my company has been posting for the last two years. The only difference is that the guy doesn't wear any clothing. That's it."

"But people will still buy it. And I'm sure people on MangaDex will still follow it just because it's an isekai."

The Editor, without a sound, raised his hand and struck his wife's face with a resounding slap. Sake spilled off of the counter onto the tatami mats - the mats paid for with that damned isekai money.

She was right, too. And the Editor knew it. But he hated knowing what he had become.

Another Isekai for my trash pile. Where's Comedy tag tho? The whole reason I follow these manga is to see how bad they burn.

Double-page supporter
a quality description for the record books... lets hope its never changed

Users who are viewing this thread