Seirei no Moribito

It's an interesting manga. The art reminds me with the combination of western comics and Naoki Urasawa works. I'm still on the chapter 4, reading it so far make me want to finnish it in one sitting.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame the sequel doesn't seem to have been scanlated at all. It's about Balsa a year after the events here, going to her homeland iirc. I think there were 12 novel volumes in all covering 9 stories, only the first one got animated and first two adapted to manga (but like I said, the second part doesn't seem to have been picked up by anyone). Scholastic did a localization of the first two novels, but poor sales seem to have killed that off, and the fan translation I could find didn't complete volume 3, let alone start any of the others. Guess I'll have to chalk this series up as yet another reason to properly learn Japanese myself, and someday maybe the list will even defeat my laziness.

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro they are finally translating Yami no Moribito now. 😊

I felt exactly like Infinite Verisimilitude, returning to re-read this after reaching the latest chapter in Yami.

Dex-chan lover
@Zael Thanks for the heads up. Looks like it started uploading here a month after I said that, so I probably wouldn't have gotten back around to checking for quite a while.

Group Leader
This was a great read! A wonderful, moving story with beautiful art and a lovely ending! Thanks for the scanlation.

Group Leader
Really nice!

I watched the anime too, but here they didn't tell anything about Sagum hmm. I dunno how it was in the novel, but in anime, it's Sagum instead that left deep impression on me
He's basically a really kind one. Doing his best as crown prince, and deeply care about Chagum. He did his best till the end even when being sickly AF, and his death moment is the saddest moment in the anime, really broke me goddammit T___T

This is really an interesting read! The art is magnificent, too! Thank you very much for sharing this manga with us. :)

Fed-Kun's army
You know that manga that you put on hold for 9 months and just thought about reading it? Because I do.

It's a truly masterpiece. Whoever love martial arts as main story will absolutely like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading it so far, and it feels like having the egg is like having anxiety. I can totally relate to Chagum.

Finished it, and it's great!

Users who are viewing this thread