Kimi ga Bokura wo Akuma to Yonda Koro

Will follow and bookmark this and pray someone picks it up in english one day

Up to Chapter 88, this is a masterpiece of what constitutes a devil. A devil who does overt evil deed is quickly identified and pinned down. A devil who walks a thin fine line between extreme covert violence, covert evil whispering, covert manipulation, and overt kindness, overt innocence, and overt emotional support? That is a devil. First part of the story detailed how overt is the MC's violence, and second part of the story detailed how covert is the MC's evil manipulations. And how the MC believes his evilness is due to fate.

Dex-chan lover
Im not that good at English so i cant really put all of my feelings in but i can definitely say this, im amazed

If you're on the fence, please give this work a try. There are Eng. translations in Manganelo/Mangakakalot as well.

There are two distinct halves of the story. The first half is a little grueling due to some repetitive moments and some brief scenes of torture / sexual violence. It asks interesting questions on morality / forgiveness. At times it repeats this question to death, but overall you come to appreciate them.

However, the 2nd half is where it really shines. Each chapter will leave you interested to see what happens next. It works super well to leave gaps in the timeline and have you keep reading to fill them in throughout the story. The ending is also unexpected, but it still manages to offer a lot of closure to the story. The 1 thing I wish the story did better was to introduce more interesting antagonists.

Satisfying read; I am glad I gave this a chance. Strong 9/10 for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread