Ushijima-kun the Loan Shark

Such a waste if this manga no longer translated.
This is one of great manga that I've read in my whole life. Dark yet educational.
It's 43 volumes already ><

Contributor
Extremely heavy manga.

Don't read this if you're in a bad day, because you will be in a bad mood after, some chapters are very hard to read, because they are very realistic.

It's actually a great and interesting manga where you can see how humans can ruin everything, but it's not for everyone.
Would not recommend it for readers under 20 years old.

That manga sure is heavy, I won't rate it because I find it horrible however it's good at what's aiming for.
Objectively, it's very good
Subjectively, I hate it.

This manga is amazing and hope the editors come out with the rest of the chapters as soon as possible. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

this last arc was amazing, 3 girls with 3 different endings. It was really nice to see that the author can pull bad endings and bittersweet ones too.

I just found this manga and glad that I did. This is really interesting stories that I've never thought I would get invested into.

the manga's pretty good but why is the author so goddamn obsessed with snot? is it a fetish or something? people can cry without a torrent of snot drppping from their noses dammit

@siquall
Lol, im ten and i read this all on my own
Its edgy xd but not wrong for me to read it
I wish all my friends woud read it but they think anime is for 8 year olds :(

70 chapters in and I'm starting to see what kind of a person the author is
he must be like that one guy everyone had back in school, underachiever, unsociable, always brooding in a corner, always undermining everyone and everything

in this manga so far, every character has been a miserable loser or asshole
at first it was kind of interesting, how unorthodox it is
but now it is just plain trite and boring
because life is not so extreme
and at the end of the day, this story is just venting of a guy who is emotionally stunted/had unfulfilled business back in his youth

@wiredlain

I think you kind of overestimating the author. This manga is clearly just 90% research and 10% the author. He probably knew a shark loan and the guy just told him the more interesting stories. Theres just TOO MUCH content in this manga, too much detail, is impossible for a single person think all of this alone or with a small group. If I would bet, the author is just a nerdy guy who knows how to make his research.

Or this manga is just a lobby from anti-pachinko ativists. Because most of the arcs could be solved if people just didnt play this fucking game.

Users who are viewing this thread