Koiiji: Love Glutton - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The Woman Next Door

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of those things where I just wanna punch almost every character in it. But it's still so good. And it's still one of my guilty pleasures.

What? How does the dad on page 9 do that? How does that ladder support him in any way? How would he get down from that position, being squished by the wall and ladder?

Have I lost it? It's weird, right? It's not just me?

edit/ Oh, but it's a normal ladder on page 28. I guess the artist was just lazy about the ladder on page 9.

Dex-chan lover
this author is so fucking retarded. If he wanted to expand the story into like the romance of every fucking character he should just make side-stories or spin offs like seriously read the synopsis it's about a women in love for over 20 years not some fucking kid thats an asshole asking u to date her dad then asking u break up or about her sister or his brother for fucks sake get to the main fucking story.

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix

Never read something by Shimura Takako before I take it? She seems to have a deep hatred for coherent plotting, instead she creates a cast of characters and just follows which ever one catches her fancy.

Not all literature (or art) has to be straightforward. I personally enjoy the fact that her works give these glimpses into the characters feelings/memories/struggles, in a slice of life way. Feels more relatable, common, normal, than a simple introduction > build up > climax > ending (> epilogue) kind of deal.

Yume is the best one, she's an asshole regarding relationships, but I want to see her find peace with herself.

Dex-chan lover
i actually absolutely adore the sister, maybe because i can relate to her so much

Group Leader
I can't stand the sister ... she doesn't stay friends with anyone but just does what she wants.
If she was a guy, everyone would hate her.
But I love this story, and I love all the sidestories and the jumping around timeline.
I hope Yume and Mame can both find someone who will make them happy. I don't expect it to be Souta for either of them.

Yume, you sadist. (at the end there) She's really been showing her bad sides a lot, huh? I found her the most relatable in the beginning of the story, though.

And yeah, the story really flitters, as if it's an autobiographical piece. Real life's untidy like this.

Users who are viewing this thread