Translator looking for editor(s) (Typesetters, redrawers, cleaners, or all of the above)

Group Leader
Hi, I'm Nameless, and I'm a one-man group. I mostly work on horror and drama scanlations, but I would also like to work on comedy manga and possibly other genres with an editor(s). That's not to say that I wouldn't welcome help on the other series I'm working on though.

I am looking for a typesetter, a redrawer, and a cleaner. Someone who can do all three or multiple would be ideal, but I'm fine with working with multiple people. I already have a bunch of recommendations that I would love to translate from all sorts of genres, and I can also take a look at any suggestions that you have. I'm very open to just about anything as long as I find the premise interesting.

I'm looking for people who can work fast while maintaining good quality. Your editing doesn't have to be a masterpiece, but I would like it to be at least better than mine. The reason why I'm looking for people with these qualities is because I try to translate fast while also maintaining good quality, so I would like my editors to try to do the same for their editing. In other words, I would like the chapter to be finished within a couple days (ideal would be 24-48 hours, if possible) of when the translation script comes out.

Experience definitely helps. However, I don't want to work anyone to death, so taking breaks or spacing out time in between chapters is fine as long as you let me know beforehand. Please don't apply if you have a very busy schedule.

PM me if interested. Discord would be the ideal way to communicate with me. My discord is Nameless#6086 (Serious replies only please.)

Users who are viewing this thread