JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo

Heads up, Volume 3, Chapter 16, is missing a couple of pages at the end. Only noticed because those are the pages with the thrilling conclusion to the banana gun.

Group Leader
@Fluffysbeans, chapter 16 has been updated to include the missing pages. Not sure how they got omitted earlier...

Heads up: If you wanted to read Vento Aureo in the original black & white, it's up now. Check out the related links.

Hey, it's better than I thought it'd be. Really picks up after the first few arcs.
Still not as good as Diamond is Unbreakable, but Jojo's is Jojo's.

This was a great read but not as good as part 4 in my opinion.
I read this mostly because I couldn't wait for the anime to come out.
The art work is amazing and the plot was easy to follow.
I still think part 4 was better but it was still a gold experience.
I'll see my self out.

It was a fun run, weird how Golden experience got boiled down to making living things, punching things and healing people when he could also affect living things and reflect damage from his creations

Best part so far imho
The last arc made my whole head do a 180 on my mindset while reading/watching, and I love it.

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

6270.png

After getting bored watching the anime and eventually giving up on finishing it, I finally came back to finish the manga. This is definitely the second-weakest part of JoJo in my opinion, but it's still JoJo, so it's still a thoroughly enjoyable experience. 8/10, compared to the other parts that are 9s and 10s.

Users who are viewing this thread