Balance Policy

This is strangely good and interesting considering the source, glad that I can read the entire thing separately.

Glad someone collected this all together. I like my sadness to be all in one place.

One of the best manga I have ever read, hands down. There is NOTHING depressing about this, guys.

I've seen some people on this site and other saying that if you like the ending in the final chapter, Chapter 14, that you should not read 14.5. This is most likely due to a misunderstanding. For those who have misunderstood Chapter 14 and 14.5, 14.5 does not suggest that Masaomi & Kenji failed to get together. Chapter 14 makes it pretty clear through story and symbolism that Masaomi and Kenji both get together, and have kids together (due to the kids symbolically portrayed playing at the amusement park), 14.5 doesn't say anything more about Masaomi & Kenji, so we can only assume that they got together after all, and that the Balance Policy saved Japan after 20 years or so of operation, as the population crisis is over. It's a great ending.

Group Leader
I think this might be a comantery on Japan's low birth rates as well. Gotta admit Yoshitomi Akihito always find different things to tell.

@ Atlas47 moral of the story is don’t thin too hard about morals in a story

Users who are viewing this thread