Okusan

Please let me know if there are any problems so I can re-upload any broken chapters

All the chapters are up on the FTP server so I guess be patient as they have a lot to go through.

Need to wait for them to add them from the FTP upload, I suspect they are busy.

I've re-upped the broken chapters so everything should be back to normal now.

I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean they were planning on having a kid before Boss decided to get hammered and Da-san had to drag her to this place. I feel bad for Kyouko , I mean she set up all that just for a good night with him. Well, who knows, we will have to wait and see.

jak

Contributor
The boss either needs to go away or submit to Da-san's penis.

@havelmom Sorry to burst your bubble, but raws are up to chapter 83 right now and no pregnancy yet.

Aggregator gang
I have this feeling that something will happens to neighbors and they adopt the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Squiggles has really improved the the quality of his work. The differences in dialect and expressions came across well.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn okusan she doesn't even care if her husband's boss is in front of them!!??? also I get the feeling the boss liked that little adventure of hers and will be like: okita! I have taken a liking to your wife and wife's spoiling! From now on I will stay the night at your place occasionally!!

Group Leader
"Squiggles has really improved the the quality of his work. The differences in dialect and expressions came across well."

You spoke too soon. This chapter was garbage.

Wait a minute am I going crazy or does Okusan and Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi take place in the same universe?

Users who are viewing this thread