Okyu no Trinity

This manga demographic is shonen so it must be published under shonen magazine, but the writing and art syle feels like this belong in shoujo instead ?.
Not that I complain about it though. It's a nice read and definitely got bookmarked.

@Euphaire That confused me as well but it is a female author/ mangaka so that probably explains a lot

The last page had me rolling oh my god. I'm sold on this, I can't wait to see what kind of misadventures await these three.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a cute series, I hope it continues. I like shoujo with a bit of action and intrigue~

?? ⓘ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⓘⓣ. Ⓘ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓟⓛⓔⓐⓢⓔ?

Group Leader
@Lanfear: It's published in GFantasy. I think that's the main reason why it's in the Shounen demographic.

Group Leader
Just from the first chapter, feels a bit too happy-go-lucky. When I saw the Noah person, I assumed she would be the same princess mentioned in the description, and I can get behind that and her accompanying them, but the fact the parents would recognize the kids, throw a welcome party for them, and basically proclaim their identity to all the aristocracy rubs me the wrong way a bit. Like, all those nobles that they were stealing from would surely demand recompense; the fact the king and queen are so casual about it deprives the political sphere of common sense, let alone any intrigue.

Group Leader
Trying to shout it out here as well:
This series is in need for a TL! If you want to help us, contact us via Discord! <3
https://mangadex.org/group/254/tr-umerei-scans

Thanks <3

Users who are viewing this thread