One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 109

Group Leader
@jigodolar not out yet, ONE has (presumably) stop making the web comic. Now he is making the rewrite with Murata.

Dex-chan lover
Just a friendly reminder, that ONE is still doing the Webcomic, but he is now drawing it exclusively for Muratas Eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would've stopped the webcomic back when Murata started drawing the remake if it were me. At one point he was probably doing the webcomic, Mob Psycho 100, helping Murata with the remake, and attending meetings and such for the anime adaptation.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to hear this wasnt dropped! I prefer this version to Murata's, as weird as that may sound.

Lmfao I also just caught up... been googling when ONE will start with the webcomics again too

There are times where id prefer Ones story board over Muratas despite me loving both of them. I dont know why but either Ones' story is interesting or how the story is presented that made me read his webcomic. Its very strange.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, guys! Is there anyone out there that could actually defeat the King?! 😱

I wish King was a really strong character. The King engine sounds so awesome. Alas! He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Users who are viewing this thread