Love Me, Love Me Not

The best of Sakisaka Io's
This is better than her previous works. Honestly speaking, I don't really like Ao Haru Ride that much even it has huge popularity among female reader.

The strong point of this manga is how every character is thoughtful about their surroundings.
Especially the female lead, she is what they called by a real strong-willed. She is mature, but still show her weak side when it comes to it. It is really good.

This is basically what it means by school life love story. It is normal and sweet. It has natural approachment instead they make things worse; play victim, victim blaming, and many more. The only thing what we got from that kind of manga is how depression it is, suffering and too much heartbroken to handle. Sometimes it doesn't have resolution or rushed happy ending without proper conclusion.

But this one, it is not that complicated matters where a high schooler bring themselves to adult-like love story. They do it as the way it is.
And considering their age, it is a good choice when they should consider what they do and deep down think about it.

And not to mention, it is beautiful as always. Sakisaka Io's charm that I like the most is her beautiful way in narrates and obviously it was applied in here too.

I love all four of them (especially the girls, they are so sweet and kind) and their friendship dynamics! So wholesome and good. Thanks for scanlating, Chibi Manga! <3

Dex-chan lover
@goronyanpai: I don't think you can really talk about a female lead in FuriFura, both Yuna and Akari share that spot.

@nobi oh sorry, my mistake. My review doesn't fully explain (because it is not full-review), it seems I compliment with Akari characters only. Yes, I can't talk about characters. Because I'm not explaining there, so that's why I'm not talking about the male lead too.

It is quite rude for me if I'm not mention it, but if you see it carefully, I think what I said explain both of then because they are equally powerful girls in different ways.

was this dropped? I feel like chapters haven't come out in a long time and chibi seems like they're in a tight spot...

i want moreeeeeee pleaseeee i hope she won't go back to her ex

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

the ex-boy need to go somewhere else, why he came back, i hope akari won't give up on inui and get back with him otherwise it would be sad

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

when you come down to it, the step-siblings has like 1000x the charms! like they are sooooo popular that they grab the attention of everyone and their love interests. Its like they are meant to be the step-siblings that are on the popular end.

Contributor
It's ending
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-14/io-sakisaka-omoi-omoware-furi-furare-manga-ends-on-may-13/.145712

So it sounds like there will be a total of ~12 volumes? The English scans still have a ways to go (fine with me, I want to keep reading!).

it ends in ch 48..

i hope that with the upcoming Anime, some scanlation would pick this up

It was good, but the last 3 volumes drag a LOT. Akari's storyline in regards to her family and its paraleles kzaumi's are interesting but a lot the tension is drawn more from a forced love triangle, which would have been fine if it wasn't the same plot device used for Yuna's story line (twice). I also was not able to like Akari as much as I did Yuna, so that also probably didn't help with the last volumes which are more centered around Akari. Still, i think her story could have been handled better.

Anime trailer! ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XrzpMherrg Looks like it starts August 14. The art looks so clean and crisp...! Very excited.

Users who are viewing this thread