Yumekui Merry

Kam

Aw yeah, the Dream Team's ba- !
God damn it, Jayce.

Group Leader
I had to re-read that chapter to make sure that did just happen and it wasn't another lighthouse
I don't think Chaser's goo can help with that, welp. Bye-bye reality as we know it.

Dex-chan lover
(This is where Yumeji reveals that the books he's hidden under his shirt blocked the knives from inflicting mortal injuries.)

Aggregator gang
All I remember about this work are dream worlds, donuts, cool cats, chainsaws, and zettai ryouki. Which is to say, I remember that it was awesome.

Time to reread.

Contributor
Damn, this one is still not finished ?
I want to see the end one day.

Dex-chan lover
You ever just find something old that people used to talk about but you didn't understand or know at the time so you just ignore it but then when you finally decide to get into it you realize that it's pretty dead or slow now?
That's exactly how I feel.

I've been waiting years on this precious mango to ripen... it's got this special place in my heart for some reason, so everytime something new gets uploaded I get all sorts of angsty teen-feels that make me feel like a child again... and then there's just dead silence for yet another eternity. I actually come close to crying at the despair this gives me, that I might never see this one to completion.

Dex-chan lover
@hughinja One more chapter is a good start, for sure, but things can happen. Could be dropped abruptly by this new group for some reason at any time, because shit happens, y'know? If you always expect and prepare for disappointments, you can occasionally be pleasantly surprised when things do go fine instead.

unknown.png

Merry has been gone so long that you've lost your hopes and dreams.
Look forward to it.

@Glomoro And if you never expect anything good, you will never be dissapointed 🙃
All joking aside, you will never know if this group will drop it or not, so you are right.
It is still funny, that it went so long without anything, someone post that he wants updates and we get one not even 2 weeks after.

Users who are viewing this thread