My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me!

Dex-chan lover
I read Cheeeeeeeaaaaaaaat, I am curious and see Isekaaaaiiiiii, I am even more curious! let's read

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Action Adventure Comedy Ecchi Fantasy Harem Isekai
With OP as fuck MC and of course the obligatory rape scare in the very first chapter. Where's the gimmick? All I'm seeing so far is a uncooked piece of meat. No spices, no side dishes, no sauce, nothing.

so Wordmage/Word Caster isekai?

and isnt the pilot almost similar to the Real Life Magician Isekai?

Dex-chan lover
Just by the Title The other world doesn't stand a chance against the power of instant death. i condemn this as trash and i wont be reading it. (Maybe)

If you don't like OP mc don't bother, but if you do like it then you'll find it awesome. I'm hooked !

Dex-chan lover
So this was a shitty isekai version of death note looks like. Can't say im not suprised

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so dumb that it's funny in its own way. Combination of horror and comedy. ?

It's the comedy version of https://mangadex.org/manga/23040/monster-no-goshujin-sama

I like this a lot more than Death Note.

This isn't Isekai One Punch Man, One Punch Man was funny. This isn't Isekai Death Note, Death Note was a more of a thinking manga... This one is ... very dumb so far, Overpowered protagonists, no real enemy scaling, everyone other than the MCs are/have become "Evil" just because. Not gonna follow this.

Dex-chan lover
Now you can get death note integrated into your brain without the penalties

Users who are viewing this thread