Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen

Fed-Kun's army
Remember Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan? It feels like we're about to get the same thing but with swords and muscle.

Dear lord, this is another excellent manga with an old man as the main protagonist (another one of my favorite is Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan).

Most of manga main characters are mainly teenager or looks young so this old protagonist is always a fresh take imo.

Which chapter 1 translation has the page before his prayer right? Nani page 35 refers to her making a mistake. Biamam on page 32 refers to himself choosing wrong. Context makes me think Biamam got it right but it'd be nice to know for sure. Also was it the princess or bard that got sent away for 3 months on page 51 / 48? Also which scan has the labels on the map right? Tercia/Telucia differ on both.

Twi

Some kind soul please pick up the web novel. I’m surprised it’s not translated yet.

@dafug
Nani's map is correct since the Tersia family is located at the gap in the wall as previously mentioned in the chapter.
I also feel that Aidra/idola made a mistake, as Bard is chasing after her and he previously mentioned that she might have made a mistake in choosing the correct "right turn". So then he wonders that "if she made a mistake here, it's already..."
Also Biamam got it right, that Bard was sent to the fortress for 3 months on 51/48

Dex-chan lover
Recommended this manga to 3 or 4 groups some 3 months ago, hoping someone would pick it up. None of those did but at least someone did?. Cant wait for more.

Group Leader
Hello, Nani Scans here. Sorry for the confusion, we got some stuff wrong in pages 51 and 56 of chapter 1 that we will correct in a V2 (and that will be explained in the next chapter) today.

EDIT: V2 is live. We will provide a timeline in the next chapter to clear things up. Also, we talked with Biamam Scans and they kindly agreed to leave the series to us.

Contributor
I hope he will find someone else to love, it's sad to see all these flashbacks with the princess.

Dex-chan lover
Really interesting, with a likeable old man as a MC that is strong without falling on the OP side and still focusing on the slice of life parts instead of fights and moar fights :)

Users who are viewing this thread