Grand Blues!

Group Leader
Thank you very much! now I have an excuse not to play during GW (at least for a couple of minutes)

This manga is missing a SIGNIFICANT amount of chapter... What is going on?

Power Uploader
@Antari
There's official translations (you can read them in the game) which can't be uploaded here. I believe those cover up until chapter 860.
What's posted here are all the fan translations (I couldn't find any more than this, there is a tumblr user who translates more of them but they don't edit the images so I can't upload them obviously).

hopefully there's more that can be uploaded, while the official translation is good and all, a lot of time it doesn't stay true to the original 4koma dialog/joke (understandably, since some of them are hard to translate to en, dem japanese and their myriad of puns)

Power Uploader
Volume 1: Chapter 1~151
Volume 2: Chapter 152~303
Volume 3: Chapter 304~455
Volume 4: Chapter 456~607
Volume 5: Chapter 608~758

thanks for the translations, this might sound ungrateful, but any chance the missing chapter gonna get translated?
i know there're literally hundreds of them missing, but, maybe?

Missing chapters are present in game (including the original Japanese ones), they are slowly translating all of these officialy.
As of February 16, the most recent translated chapter is chapter 1045.

i know, i'm just biased towards fan translations more than official translation as fan translation are often less "cringy" to read
guess i'll just have to read what's available and wait if it will be translated eventually huh

I agree, also GabuEx on Tumblr's translations comes with a note regarding the original context and the like which is really helpful. But I guess it should be better than having no translations at all

Users who are viewing this thread