Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This swordswoman bitch even tried to kill the dog? The dog should shit or pee on her head as revenge!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't know what this swordwoman was/is thinking. None of the mansion knows or cares that he is a massive wolfhound. If she were successful in killing it, she'd only incur the wrath of nobility. Her word would be next to nothing in the case of killing the daughter's precious pet. She'd, at the very least, be imprisoned if not downright killed.

I would have preferred a Phineas and Ferb plot-line of her desperately trying to reveal the pet as demonic, only for it to fall of deaf ears or his actions be obscured the moment someone tries to believe her. No matter how zealous you are at protecting the family, killing the beloved daughter's pet on assumptions only gets your head taken off.

Awww this story is just too cute. I love how Routa is basically drawn as a giant fluffball. And oh got that puppy eye attack nearly killed me.

Dex-chan lover
Dog(not some legendary beast) used charm it was super effective!

Fed-Kun's army
"And more over the scent of prey"....a bunch of goblin calling a fenrir a "prey"......*facepalm*

>preferring taking a nap over taking a walk
are you a dog or cat?

le3

Dex-chan lover
So in the past they use wooden box instead to camouflage...

@Vasqueztion Totes agree... loyalty and overzealous are two similar yet different things... its seemed the author was forced (had no choice but) to do it in order to drove zenofia out of the scene so the story can advancing through a full-blown exaggeration plot...
but thanks to that, we I've got to see a very nice drawing of filled-with-anger-and-vexation blushing zenofia... damn... the mangaka really do his/her job perfectly... lol...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to Goblin Slayer, everytime i see goblins i wonder, "Will they get gobbed?"

Double-page supporter
@captain_crunch: *Goblin Slayer ETA, 5 minutes*

I'd like it if the swordswoman made up for her really idiotic "Imma slice up the huge wolf!dog I suspect of being magic or something" decision by hiring someone like a wizard or archivist to investigate.

Suppose her sword didn't break. Dog dies. Ojou-sama is super sad. Employer is annoyed/angry she disobeyed orders and also killed their pet. She gets fired if not arrested. If fired, she won't be hired because she is a guard that ignores orders and kills her employers pets. So how is this "protecting the family?"

In the end, she is an annoying idiot and I am sure the her in the future of the story will get even more annoying. At least to me.

Dex-chan lover
No @ because it's already been like a year since they posted it but
no one expects the goblin rap squad

beatboxing and freestyling intensifies

flnnj50x3og21.png

Users who are viewing this thread