Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - First Love with a Communication Disorder Is like Mouldy Bread

Double-page supporter
Well of course he's broke he immediately bid 1 mil instead of 999 thousand or something, he was overly impulsive.
@Archomp Hah that picture is great, it makes me smile.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Man....loving this manga. The artist also convey the scene in novel nicely in drawing you don't even expect it is novel adaptations. Kinda like kumo chan manga artist

Rolf! He's broke! He loves you so much he spent every penny! Lol!

Now, how is he going to pay for those groceries? Are we going to see him doing part time, or are we going to learn how he got all that money to begin with?

Aggregator gang
I'm loving this guy.
Just the fact he kept eating the same thing even after becoming powerful is a nice touch. A lot of these MCs just ignore their roots after making it big.

am i the only one annoyed at the fact that slaves and poor peoples eat dried meat as staple food (not to mention fresh milk)? I mean yes, it's dried, but it's fuking meat! It's expensive by default. Why not bread with dried fruit and little cheese? That what poor people eat during much of human history.

@gunnybunny

I imagine that dried meat is faaaaaar cheaper than any other kind of meat due to the fact that that is the only way to preserve meat without refrigeration.

And depending on the climate, location, civilization, fresh milk might be easier to get.

Dex-chan lover
@gunnybunny ever had squirrel or rabbit meat? It's not hard to eat, and it's not fun to eat. Meat from cattle more expensive than wild game, cause of taste and nature of the meat itself.

@SunSun the key word is "staple". Poor people in the medieval do eat meat (bird, rabbit, etc) but it's not their staple food. They don't eat only meat in their meal (unless they are nomadic like the Mongols), but eat it as a supplement for their carbohydrate diet (bread in the west, rice in the east). Most of these poor people are farmer, so they don't have that much time to go hunting; while hunter will sell the meat (and the pelt) they hunted to buy bread - it's just make more economics sense.

Users who are viewing this thread