Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Storm the Fortress!

"Duke Gazuro.... The Pig. That's what they call him behind his back. I've always thought it rather unfitting... Pigs are quite clever animals."
I love the way he says that.

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot in this manga, the story is a bit rushed but still pretty interesting but... Really, that setting made for the sole purpose of ecchi fan-service makes it looks like a comedy more than anything else x'D

Dex-chan lover
His temporary underlings are fighting for their lives against superior numbers, but the MC is just sucking tits.

Dex-chan lover
Another of those "little issues" with the bad pacing and story and such.
(In this particular case, not that I'm unhappy).
Seeing how the manga has Smut andd Sexual Violence. And seeing how those deserters were going to rape the superior in the previous chapter. And seeing how the Pig drooled when he snatched Sakura in the flashback, and how he whips the girls.
There is NO way Sakura hasn't been raped half to death after being a prisoner of his for SEVEN DAYS.

Again, in this case not that I'm unhappy. But if you put forth a settting, you respect it. The Pig better have a GOOD reason not to have done it, or this is just stupid. Again.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood Bear in mind that Sakura has a higher status than those other girls, and has the Ambrosia that Gazuro was sent to acquire. Even he would therefore hesitate to hurt her unnecessarily, if only out of fear of his own superiors.

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonSix Hm...fair. However, he was acting like he was the top dog, wasn't he? I totally see him doing it, even if only cause of his own delusions.

Dex-chan lover
"Duke Gazuro.... The Pig. That's what they call him behind his back. I've always thought it rather unfitting... Pigs are quite clever animals."
I love the way he says that.
And he is right... pigs are really smart.

That ball of lard doesn't deserve to be put on the same level as pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread