Author Chapter 109 (Tsugumomo)
@shinya78 There is exactly nothing to discuss, manga demographic is same as it's magazine. That's all nothing to do with content.
Unfortunately there are retards who think shounen=bad and seinen=good because they think Berserk is seinen defining manga or they are unsecure about liking series like HxH.
@bastek66
Okay, so apparently I can theoretically write a manga aimed at older shounen, somehow get it published in a seinen magazine, and it will be regarded as a seinen. Ri~ght, quite the stickler aren't ya?

What kind of next level elitist urod would be unsecure about liking oppai dragon?
@shinya78 Why would you care about aiming your manga to particular group? Wouldn't be better draw what you like?
Also if it's in seinen magazine then it's seinen not shounen regardless.
@bastek66
This is going to be a fairly long and off-topic one, so this will be my last comment. We are supposed to be commenting on this specific chapter of Tsugumomo.
Why would you care about aiming your manga to particular group? Wouldn't be better draw what you like?

Last edited 2 years ago by MangaDex.
SHE'S BACCCCCCCCCCCCCC
well there it is important characters can't stay dead in anime and manga series and somehow always return. kyouka and kukuri aint dead either they will return as well. in case of kyouka they can use that storehouse tsukumogami to repair kyouko after that old geezer is dead im pretty sure he will die by the end of this arc.
well that is pretty sad. I hope he can bring her back
What did it cost? Kyouka.

???????
!!
??????
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Fucker actually did it.