Ueno-san wa Bukiyou

I remember reading it years ago. I really like it, hope there will be more translation with the upcoming anime.

It's getting an Anime adaptation. Hopefully that will drum up interest.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, the male MC is really dense. Not your typical romcom MC dense, but something far, far beyond that.

Contributor
I hope you got the translator dude, your editing is super crisp mmm...~!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter and keep 'em coming - the translation seems fine and the pages look great, and this series really deserves some attention.

Aggregator gang
Or maybe he already got a shovel to the head a few years ago and that's why he is the way he is?

This isn't your average everyday dense... This is, Advanced dense

I can't even get mad at him anymore

The guy has to be fucking trolling, there's no way he doesn't know what he's doing.

Fed-Kun's army
It is my firm belief that there will come a day when the world realize that dense protagonist arent. Fucking. Funny!!!

Its like in comedy, when some1 gets hurts if it dosent cause a reaction its just violence

Aggregator gang
Ueno-san with a horrified expression on her face as her newest invention makes her skirt flare out like an umbrella? Sure.

Ueno-san walking through the rain, sharing an umbrella with Tanaka? That's sort of weird and unexpected.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@Arlo it was on black background though, normally used for flashbacks and other past stuff, so did it even really happen?

Users who are viewing this thread