Hiyokoi

"Missing chapters: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47"
Ouch, good thing I noticed before I really got into it.
Its such an adorable story, I'd hate to ruin it by doing giant skips, will wait for them to be filled in.

Power Uploader
@Wiking
They won't be filled because the groups who scanlated those chapters do not wish to upload to MD.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, this is good.
Insta-hooked from chapter 1. Kinda dipped near the end but it got resolve fast so still good.

9/10

Rest of the chapters are on the TL's website, just google "Shoujo sense reader" and go through the translated list

This is really cute to read if you don't mind the stupid eyes. 🙂

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the shoujo sense website is down, and I was in the middle of reading this so that really sucks.

Double-page supporter
I took a break from this and never finished reading it, but this is good shoujo... from what I remember it had solid characters that know how to communicate, no melodrama, the side couple were also really cute. Overall I think it's worth a read.

Hopefully they continue to translate this, cause of thr great flow of the story. Not too slow not too fast either. And especially not everything falls on being lovey-dovey or drama (well it does not even last that long thou), but overall it is really great.

Dex-chan lover
The last chapter missing here leaves my slightly unsatisfied. Being forced to read it at some cancer site takes away from the wholesome experience up until now.

Haven't finished reading, maybe I won't finish.

This girl has, like, negative character development. From my count on the 20th chapter, she's exclaimed her change of heart 3 times. Three. You don't get a change of heart 3 times. You just lie the first two. Why? Why would you make her take one step forward and two steps back? It gets so annoying to read.

Never mind they got together quick I'll ignore all of that. But the conflict is quite confusing and the conclusion isn't very satisfactory? Like the kou-kun confession arc was so confusing? it feels more like the writer is struggling to write the dialogues as opposed to the characters themselves.

Admin over at the Shoujo Sense website replied to a poster:
"Sorry. I don't think there will be updates of any sort. We pretty much died off."

So here's hoping some other TL group picks this up and finishes off the remaining chapters

Users who are viewing this thread