Soul Land III - The Legend of the Dragon King

While i am kinda confused by the upload for the 19th chapter, I don't even mind, cause whatever I read was really good.

gib mi moar. :C

@edit
This is scaling to a yaoi setting. Which is not among my tastes. And would feel bad to drop it. =/
@edit2
Out of all 3 of the Soul Land, this one is definitively the weakest... Had a good start, but got silly and empty. Still a nice read if you got nothing else.

the order of speechbubbles switch direction sometimes... with the lacking quality of the translation it can make stuff confusing

Well i'll say WARNING about this Manga for those who liked the light novel

1. As it being a manga from a light novel lots of scenes are missing of course this is to be expected
2. The way the characters are described but how their portrayed in this manga seem way to far off the best example is xie xie who just looks like a girl now but in the light novel was described manlier than that with much more normal looks i don't think this is what the author envisioned... well maybe it was but he definitely changed his mind about what the characters looked like.
3. The crappy fashion sense that pops up once in a while... just urks me this is more of a personal opinion tho you could say.

And 4. and really the only one i actually care about
All the male characters act like this is a yaoi manga *except mc for the most part* *blush desu* it makes me want to die,
but seriously all the other male characters act like the want the mc 10 year old body for dinner.... and no this did not in any way expect for them being astounded by his strength happen in the light novel
Its like someone working on this in china thought

China Man: "Hey you know what would be popular",

Steve: "What?" ,

China Man: *Glare intensifies* "If all the male characters acted but like not at the same time gay, and wore retarded clothing, and blushed everytime the mc did something or acted a little nice like they wanted to ravage his young shota 10 FRICKIN YEAR OLD body",

Steve: "you... can't just change their personalities to appeal to a broader audience..... that would be shameless..."

China Man: "No no young one we can and we will and the best part we'll turn the mcs male friend to look female and make him wear retarded clothes and blush at the mc like he wants sum"

CEO of China: "PROMOTION TO THIS MAN RIGHT FRICKIN NOW!!!"

I personally will just read the light novel, so this story doesn't get ruined in my head. you don't have to thou this manga is nice with pretty pictures and stuff. i'm just warning people who liked the light novel is all.

@ImaKittyBot

4. and really the only one i actually care about
All the male characters act like this is a yaoi manga *except mc for the most part* *blush desu* it makes me want to die,
but seriously all the other male characters act like the want the mc 10 year old body for dinner.... and no this did not in any way expect for them being astounded by his strength happen in the light novel

in soul land2 i am assuming bf is a girl but looks like boy ??

@plasma1492 yes, the author gave several hints. Such as ‘her’ reluctance in physical contact, the descriptions of her slender waist, etc.

I do believe in Soul Land 2 that the male mc partner is a female in disguise. She must have some hidden secret as reasoning for her facade she maintains.

My very extra!~ opinion of this manga.

Art - I think that this manga has absolutely brilliant illustrations. The colours are a mixture of varying saturated and subdued hues, utilised into a fairly uniform colour scheme, in addition to clean lines and a transparent layering technique - best as I could describe it. The illustrations may be a tad intense for some people, but imo it looks great.

Story- I personally really enjoy the development and characterisation of the male mc. At times I felt some info was missing, or that some things could have been further developed. This is partly due to the fact that not everything from the novel is depicted in the manga. However, this is excusable as an adaptation will never be a complete replica. Despite everything, I still found it easy to follow the narration and have a good understanding of the storyline from what’s given.

In short. Read it.

It's a bit of a spoiler [but not really a spoiler] but reading Soul Land: Legend of the God's Realm will help answer questions.
At least in regards of Soul Land II. Maybe SL III too, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Dex-chan lover
I keep coming here because I'm seeing an update and it is always old chapters. What is going on?

Edit: Here we are 4 days later and they keep reloading the same chapters over and over. wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread