MangaDex needs your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku best girl
Admin
MangaDex's growth continues to be off the charts. In the past month, we've had 1.7 million visitors, which is a 82% increase on the previous period. I have been managing to cover all the costs of servers for the site over the past 4 months, but for MD to continue to cope with growth, another server upgrade is needed, which requires your support!

stats2.png

Please visit here for further information: https://mangadex.org/support

I hope to be able to help in July. (I have another charitable contribution expiring which I do not plan to renew.)

MD@Home
yay! I was waiting for this tbh ><

in the past, I always freeloaded off past manga readers and it wasn't until I saw batoto shut down that I realized supporting quality sites is important. (although tbf I was more of a broke college student then...)

that being said, I pay the student pricing for Spotify and I visit mangadex as much as I use Spotify so I can't really justify freeloading anymore heh

thank you for all your hard work mangadex! hope to see the site become even better ?

Hopefully if I get a part time I'll gladly give you some bucks. Thanks for the awesome site and keep up your good work!

Signed up for 5€ monthly.

Mangadex has made enjoying manga so much easier. Crunchyroll has some stuff, but their collection is way too limited.

Plus I appreciate DRM free downloads the most, so I can archive and use apps like Cover - Comic Reader or Comics++.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it was bound to happen eventually as the popularity of the site soared. Over the past years I've learned that it's best to contribute in a concrete way for the things I enjoy, lest they sell out or disappear altogether. If you ever end up implementing donor perks, since the network speed in my corner of the woods isn't the fastest I'd appreciate one of the following:
[ol]chapter downloads for offline viewing;
multiple-page prefetching;
option to not be shown ads, if you end up having to use them.[/ol]

People love this site so I doubt anyone here would mind some ads to help cover the costs, so long as there isn't a bunch and no dangerous ones.

is a Reindeer
VIP
There aren't any plans to run ads as long as there are other methods to fund the site. It will always be our last resort.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
i would like to donate. but i am just mere a student who doesn't have income.
sorry, i can't help you right now. but, i will do my best in the future

Contributor
Done my little contribute, hopefully with the server upgrade the lag issue will disappear too. Have fun. :)

Hello noob here, I have a bucks here (around 5-10 USD per month)and I want to donate. But seriously i don't know how to donate in international scale.
my experience only national scale transaction -_-
Can someone give me a tutorial here

Fed-Kun's army
I must really like you guys. I just signed up for the festering pile that is PayPal just to send you guys $10 a month. Their site sucks so bad, they ask for way too much information when *all I want to do is send mangadex $10 a month.*

I don't really have any good alternatives but fuck PayPal.

I'd really, really like a better option to donate than PayPal. I supported Bato.to in its heyday, and I just sent in a nice one-shot payment, but I'm not willing to reopen my PayPal account. Keep up the good work, and I'll just do one shot payments each year if you can't make a non-PayPal recurring subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread