Double-page supporter
Loli Manbagi > Gyaru Manbagi.

this is not an opinion this is FACT.

jak

Contributor
So it's pretty much confirmed that Komi and Tadano have feelings for each other.

Fed-Kun's army
I almost cried when Komi was talking about Tadano, so proud of my son.

Dex-chan lover
I wishe Manbagi said she liked Tadano just to witness the ensuing chaos.

Dex-chan lover
...and back in the Tadano household, his mom still thinks her son's into dudes. ?

Fed-Kun's army
Someone has got to stop Tadano.

If this keeps up then the whole school (except for Yamai) will fall for his charms.

Is it just me or in chapter 142 inside komi's room there's no wardrobe or any such-place to keep her clothes? does she not have clothes? don't Japanese people keep their clothes inside their rooms, like they don't put the shower in the same room as the shitter? Am I overthinking?

Dex-chan lover
How amazing can this manga be? Seriously, honest question.
It's truly incredible that all the characters are based on some "gimmick" an yet they all fell natural, and you have interactions like in this one, again that feels natural. This Rumiko was a really good addition and she works perfectly with Komi.
And all the fund things!
That page where Rumiko realizes that Komi was talking with her using paper the whole time, and then Komi speaks with her more than she ever spoken with anyone else before... seriously, honest question. How amazing can this manga be?!

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz
And? Having two girls, or more, liking him have nothing to do with whom he likes.

Users who are viewing this thread