S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu

i really want this manga and i would even pay for it so someone translate it NOW!!! ;)

So it's like ,"I'm a Spider, So What?", except he skipped all the video game nonsense for a bit because the true endgame is tits.

Contributor
I Reincarnated As The Pet Cat Of An Adventuring Elf With Big Tits, But It Turns Out That I'm Just A Really Strong Monster So I Can Easily Beat Up Any Enemy, And With This Power I Will Spend A Dozen Light Novels Doing Sweet FA?

Thank me later, J Novel Club.

Dex-chan lover
that's a cringe induced title and lowered my expectation on this. but that was a good read. good art, character and promising plot. chapter 1 shown it has avoided most common isekai trope like being reincarnated from modern japanese timeline

Dex-chan lover
I thought the mangaka was the same from https://mangadex.org/manga/14570/ane-kurabe but they just got really similar styles, I'm guessing is a ex-assistant that finally debuted, good for him.

Dex-chan lover
Sena is that you? (look at the hair accessoire)

Dmn, as the pet he surely would want to fk the elf. Is sodomy allowed in that world?

Fed-Kun's army
@monkey123: I'd think he'd be more concerned about bestiality. The question of whether he can have sex with her at all would be a bigger concern than the question of if he can fuck her in the ass.

Dex-chan lover
No one is going to comment on his balls being where his butthole should be? No? I guess I will.
His balls are where his butthole should be.

"I'm a S Rank Monster but I'm Mistaken as a Cat and I Live as a Pet of Elf Girl, So What?"

Contributor
Also, I just realized. In the first chapter, the cat says that he was a knight who died in the dungeon, and he just got reincarnated as a cat.

Which means that it's not an isekai.

I want a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread