29 to JK - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Old Stories and Old Friends

You should play Yamazaki Masayoshi's "One More Time, One More Chance", while reading this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think you have much of a relationship if an hour's train ride is an insurmountable obstacle. The japanese sense of distance is often really strange.

Dex-chan lover
Ex-Girlfriend? Ended because of 1hr distance. I see no chance.

Co-Worker? I saw some films and Co-Worker relationships don't seem very promising. Also what synergy can she give to the MC and vice versa?

Sister? Much too young and incest problem. Also she's a neet.

15yr girl? Best match imo as they share the same interests and the MC can help her to write novels etc.

MD@Home
The ex was pretty cute and sure acts really nice.

And btw they didn't really have a strong relationship in the first place. If distance was really the problem they could easily fix it but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
1 hour of distance relationship? That's short. Look, I'm a brazilian and I guerantee, 1h of distance is short, even more if you live in a big city

Dex-chan lover
They started their relationship because they were close to each other. It makes sense that the relationship would end when they're separated again.
1 hour distance is already too long for them. It took them being classmates for them to get closer again at one point.

However, the girl was the one who made the effort though - she used to wait for him at the train station. And now, she quit her job to work at a pub that is near his workplace. hint hint

Contributor
She is a nice girl, but if their relationship failed, it's not for nothing.

It just was not meant to be.

Fed-Kun's army
It's pretty obvious the relationship failed because he cared more about his manga and games. The "one hour distance" thing is being overblown by MC

Users who are viewing this thread