Tetsugaku Letra

Uploading: We´re not allowing any uploading to other sites. Not even Batoto! And definitely not any copy paste of our links either. - Per Shoujo Sense's own website FAQ.

Power Uploader
@DeathBahamutXXX

Thanks for pointing that out. But I don't think it's a problem. You see, I got this manga from Batoto so I think this is actually the alternative scanlation by Maigo. I just put ShoujoSense/Crusade earlier because that's the first one I saw on bakaupdates.

Tsk, This manga really needed more chapters. The end felt rush as all hell, the author had so many opportunities to make their encounter meaningful and special, and while not bad....it just didn't live up to expectations, especially when it happens in the last chapter. This barelly deserves a romance tag, since the actual romance only happens in the last freacking pages of the last chapter. Seriouslly this might be How I met Your mother levels of bad ending.

Especially since the journey on the MC side was so amazing, we deserved more on the girl side of things, in the end their romance, if you can call it that, was based on the idea of them, superficial as all hell. That ain't gonna cut it. Especially with how special the character development was for the freacking side characters, but for our main girl? N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

FUck, with every word I writte my score goes down, from a amazing 9 (maybe even a 10) to a medyocre.

Dex-chan lover
last Sahara Mizu's work to read, wish me luck
edit: finished in one sitting, that was amazing~!!!

This was good af I wish there were more chapters but still I thought this was great and finished it all at once

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic and heartwarming series that leaves my heart yearning for more.

What's troublesome is that the series feels like it had just begun in terms of overall character growth and development.

So many plot points and characters introduced that unfortunately never were fully fleshed out or properly resolved.

How I yearn for more.

This is one of the worst manga I've ever read.
First of all, there is barely any romance in it and second of all, the story had the same freaking thing repeat itself over and over again. "Oh, I'm such a loser. I guess I'm gonna give up. - No, don't give up! - Oh, okay, I guess I'm gonna try harder."

The three MCs are such worthless pieces of shit, constantly brooding and doing whatever.

Most of the dialogue seemed like a constant life lesson, freaking on and on and you could skip all the flamenco bits, and you'd miss nothing.

Masterpiece, but in how bad it is. Don't bother reading it. There are actual masterpieces out there that deal with anxiety, insecurities, guilt, loss and such things in much more impactful and clever way.

Dex-chan lover
@snoopyxp
There are actual masterpieces out there that deal with anxiety, insecurities, guilt, loss and such things in much more impactful and clever way.
Give examples of these masterpieces

I loved this manga 10/10 will read again. The characters put in max effort but the chips fall as they do. There's no stretching in the plot to force certain characters together they just fall in as things go along.

Aggregator gang
this autor is genius. i've read his/her other works and the impact is the same (but my girl hits the hardest). totally like it

Users who are viewing this thread