Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Senpai, Your Arms Are So Thin!!

Dex-chan lover
at first I was a little pissed off reading this manga, like it felt there was no progress at all.

but I am glad I kept reading. You can tell the girl was interested in him since the beginning. She doesn't give a fuck about people who don't even try their fullest the things they like, and since she could tell that he really likes drawing she was attracted to him.

I liked it when she got all jealous over the other girl when she invited him over to eat lunch with her and her friends. She even got passed when they started insulting him lol.

I give it around 10-15 more chapters until you see actual romance stuff

@GruntZone360 Technically, yes, but it's not worth it. Too much strain on your back that could leave damage for too little gain in strengthening your arms. Never try to exceed your limits just for training or you could ruin yourself, your limits will gradually increase if you do it right.

I'm curious if there will be a moment where he stands up for her. Like he defends Nagatoro in front of her friends.

Group Leader
I know she tucked her skirt under her butt when she first mounted him, but it likely moved when she kicked her leg over him to straddle him like a horse. Think he got to feel her panties on his back?

Users who are viewing this thread