Yong Heng Zhi Zun
Alt name(s):
  • Eternal Reverence
  • YHZZ
  • Yǒnghéng Zhìzūn
  • 永恒至尊
Author:
Artist:
Demographic:
Format:
Theme:
Rating:
  • 7.22
  • 7.16
  • 637
Pub. status:
Ongoing
Stats:
  • 606,992
  • 8,873
  • 404
Description:
It has been a year since Li Fu Chen lost his “Talent”. Now he lives the life of a trash, being bullied and beaten by those who once were inferior to him. However, he still has yet to lose everything as he’s still engaged to a strong and pretty lady of a powerful family but that came to an end when the engagement was abruptly cancelled.

With shame brought to the family and his life engulfed by darkness, a ray of hope pierced the the sky.

Pt/br :
Official:
Reading progress:
  • Volume 0/?
  • Chapter 0/?

You need to log in to comment.

Post comment
Avatar
Hahaha..

This series never die!!

but to be honest, the art become more vivid or should i say that the quality is good.


I know we got some fast paced story about 100 chapter.
but to be honest in this area, im not against it. because many of Manhua out there is about to "Prolonge" the story with some bullshit feeler (slapping face here and there but has nothing to story) ,that makes most of manhua didn't progress well in their story..
also not to mention some cringe comedic joke in fighting scene.


Peerless Martial Art
Yong Hen Zhi Zun
Apotheosis

I guess those 3 running quit well.
Avatar
@firefox1234
😮🥺then I'm good/ fine
Avatar
@rokegle135 @WindOcean
It lives!!😅
Avatar
Why had it to end😭
Avatar
Goddamnit pour one out for the homie
Avatar
The manhua has been axed

https://zeroscans.com/comics/133460-yong-heng-zhi-zun/1/207?fbclid=IwAR0KGKGtLmcr5m7EBvph9RcvKxwlGTHs3Qx3JvAQlmc0irGc-JG7kWwZkBg
Avatar
I dont care so much about the story because i like the MC.....it just the STORY IS GODDAMN SHORT!!!!
Avatar
Personally I like the story, and while I do t mind fast pacing this does feel like it’s kind of too fast with many parts simply being cut away, often having to figure out what happened in between
Avatar
I don't mind the pacing. I would rather trash events be skipped and just go straight to the interesting parts. I haven't read the novel, but even i can see that there is some skipping happening from the speed at which progression happens, but i don't care as long as i get my dopamine hit from seeing the MC wipe the floor with some trash mob lol .
Avatar
best thing they ever do is skipping all trash events in the novel .. pacing is awesome and the story/character development is great! can't wait for more ch.
Avatar
Ill tell u fellas now. Worst story ever. Its not even a story lmao the pacing is SO fuckin bad. Worst pacing in a novel Ive ever read. 98% of events are skipped and you only get shown the remaining 2%. Rushed is an understatement.
Avatar
m'bone frames *releases saint tier fedora tipping intent*
Avatar
As I read more and more Manhua, it just end up feeling like a bad P2W game.
Avatar
The raws are at ch.186, hopefully we get another mass release soon.
Avatar
If the concept of "this isn't my final form" was a manhua, this would be it.
Avatar
Yay its still alive
Avatar
I'm mainly just interested in the techniques being used, I knew this series would be a one trick pony from the start.
Avatar
I used to enjoy this, the mc is cool and badass, but not anymore. The story pacing suddenly become all over the place. So many skips, it's like the author is trying to finish this manhua asap. I am disappointed by the story. If you wanna start reading his manhua, be prepared that after 100 or so chapter the story become boring.
Avatar
What chapter in the novel is the recent manhua chapter?
Avatar
So many people are rating this as 10, ugh... Have they ever read something at least "good" ? Not "great" or a "masterpiece" just "good" to begin with.
This is crap. I mean, it could be good, but the story is boring, bland, repetitive (as said by Nova) but skips so many things, rushes so many things, FORGETS so many things about itself, etc that it's just a waste of time basically now.
I'm thankful for the group doing it but I'm also so disappointed in this that I feel they're wasting their skills and time on this...