Title ID:
Alt name(s):
  • Выдающиеся звери
  • ビースターズ
  • 8.88
  • 8.89
  • 7,359
Pub. status:
  • 3,773,593
  • 53,257
  • 1,366
In a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, herbivores and carnivores coexist with each other. For the adolescents of the Cherryton School, school life is filled with hope, romance, distrust, and uneasiness. The main character is Legosi the wolf, a member of the drama club. Despite his menacing appearance, he has a very gentle heart. Throughout most of his life, he has always been an object of fear and hatred by other animals, and he's been quite accustomed to that lifestyle. But soon, he finds himself becoming more involved with his fellow classmates who have their own share of insecurities and finds his life in school changing slowly.

  • Winner of the 2018 Manga Taisho Award.

    Italian / Italiano:
    French / Français:
  • Related:
    Reading progress:
    • Volume 0/22
    • Chapter 0/196

    You need to log in to comment.

    Post comment
    After the first new year battle every thing just let down somehow, binge read this and disappointed in the end
    I binged this whole thing just because season 2 is about to come out. I wanted to be ahead of all the anime watchers, now I feel superior. Now I can say:

    Good to know
    @Suck-a-duck You can do a lot of things if you ignore your personal responsibilities my friend
    Holly shit! That quick?!
    That review seems valid.

    Well, that was hell of a ride.
    read it in 2 days, started amazing, ending was disappointing, 6/10
    It started off well (8) but like many popular manga it couldn't keep up plot and pace together. The many out of characters/ridiculous moments, threads which never resolve, drama for drama sake and anticlimax ending drop this manga to a 4. It's bad enough for me to forget what I like so much about it in the beginning that's why it deserves the 4.
    This is arguably the best manga I've every read. If you are considering reading it 100% go for it. Everything is a 10/10 except for the last arc which wasnt bad, but was just lacking compared to the masterpiece that is the rest of the manga.
    I first saw this a few years and decided to give it a shot. I liked the premise but I could never really get past the art style. I put it away into my pile of "Shit I'll read later or watch as an anime" and went on about my business. Fast forward, this really has become an anime so I took the time to binge it once the first season was over. I gotta say, beautiful anime, but I'm honestly not to sure how I feel about this manga. I even went back to read the manga a bit to make sure the anime was faithful. It is, at least from what I saw, so ultimately I'm left sitting here thinking...

    Really? I read the last chapter and I can't speak for everybody else but I just feel bad for Legosi, it's a damn shame how they did my boy. I feel bad for Juno too. I mean, really?
    kinda fell apart halfway through, but i still enjoyed it nontheless. i hope to see a sequel :)
    It would've definitely benefited from having an extra volume to make the final arc not feel so rushed.
    it's called Botabota and will be a short manga.
    Hey, so Paru has another manga dropping today. I don't the name of it but you can see some of it in her twitter account:
    So, who will trranslate it?
    I had to give it an 8 I feel that there was some character that still haven't got there problem solve and it feel like there was still more about certain character. But it was still good to read.
    Still mad.


    I think my fav characters were the those guys left in the drama club and the canine buddies from his dorm. Feel a bit bad for Juno, but she'll do fine. Glad it worked out for everyone else
    It doesn't drop that badly at the end - thats a bit of a bandwagon. 9/10

    Great story, great execution, wonderful world building, interesting characters - and also:

    This is the most shounen-y manga I've read in a long, long time. I think thats awesome
    it was only a gimmick, but it had a lot of potential with the gimmick, could of been a 9/10 or 10/10 if they actually made the story a story that could stand on its own but no, story is meh at best, then drops extremely hard at the end. 3~4/10
    For the first 75% of the manga, it's a 9/10 for me. However, the remaining 25% is a 7/10 and the end itself is a 5/10 because it leaves so many questions unanswered and doesn't feel like a satisfying conclusion. I dearly hope there'll be a sequel to end this story properly.

    My overall impression is 7/10 because the ending disappointed me. Had it not been for the ending, I'd have given the series a 8/10.

    Hopefully, the anime adaption will be aware of the general reaction to the manga's ending and will handle it better than the mangaka did.