Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~

You need to log in to comment.

Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - And Thus He Became a Monster Tamer
Avatar
So much hate on the maid who's madly in love with him (probably) and obviously takes care of him well.

What's wrong with people? Is it that she's calling him a goof or her level not being high? Really just ridiculous how trash you humans are.
Avatar
Ah, I thought he'd be all like "Whaatt?! Monster Tamer?! What a shitty class!"

I've been gladly proven wrong. Monster Tamer is an amazing class if you put actual effort into it, it starts off slow with only having slimes and shit available. but there's this thing called "Progression" that's apparently a foreign concept to Isekai MC's. They don't even give a second thought about it, instead of setting a goal like "Next, I'll tame an Orc!" or some other creature, they just sulk around until they go through a near-death experience and they have a fucking Jimmy Neutron Brain Blast and finally fucking realize that Monster Tamer is a dope class.

But yeah, glad that this MC is accepting of this class...though, he'd probably accept anything other than a hero.

Edit: Oh, and if they manage to max out their skill, they could like...have a S-Class monster like a dragon, or maybe even be able to tame The Demon Lord itself. The possibilities are fucking endless with a Monster Tamer class! It may not give instant results, but it sure as well would one hell of a long-term gain. (Another example; A whole fucking army of monsters. That would be dope as shit! And if you want someone to talk to, talk to a dryad or something)
Avatar
Fucking maid
Avatar
Why is the maid capable of following the Hero's long journey for a job reset only level 16.. = =
Avatar
Magi craft meister copy?
Avatar
@welcome2atlantis it hasn't been explained yet how non-combat classes level, so it could be that they only level doing non-combat actions. Otherwise, it could also be that she has no combat skills (locked to combat classes)
Avatar
i think the maid also changed her job. did she become the demon lord?
she was also meddling with the book, so a change wouldn't be surprising.
Avatar
Fire that fucking maid. How worthless.
Avatar
Stupid plot premise with a overpowered protagonist. Seems boring like most of those other worlds manga stories.
Avatar
Slightly grating to hear the sidekick character keep calling him a goof when she screwed up his job selection.
Avatar
Aye...finally english translations. sweet~
Avatar
@FloatyBee came to the comments to share the same idea but 70% of people here are saying the same thing,fuck and here I thought I was the only one.
Avatar
"Don't put useless shit in your plot, use EVERYTHING."-bastardized quote of some important guy. tldr; loli demon queen!!!
Avatar
MC's red scarf reminds me of Gael (which is fucking awesome) but his design itself is also pretty rad, and the story seems pretty interesting as of now, looking forward for this.
Avatar
Raw is at chapter 3 now. Seems interesting.
Avatar
100% she's the demon lord
Avatar
The maid was still lv. 16. Why didn't they level her up. Then she might have evolved maid => battle maid => maid knight => Pleiades Seven Stars or something.
Avatar
I'm guessing the odds of the wolf having died are about 5% and the odds of the wolfie turning into a cute humanoid wolf girl that's enslaved to MC due to his new powers is about 80% and the remaining 15% chance it turns into a humanoid wolf boy slave
Avatar
When you trying to catch a lvl 20 pokemon with your lvl 80 team.
Avatar
@zeroxjac interesting
Read older comments