Okusan

You need to log in to comment.

Vol. 13 Ch. 87 - Video Girl
Avatar
@boag There's still a Blockbuster Video in Oregon. They're the last one open and seem to have no plans to close any time soon. It's like living alongside the dinosaurs or something.
Avatar
Ermegahd! She's cheating with her husband! ....wait a minute...
Avatar
They still have rental stores


My suspension of disbelief is crumbling.
Avatar
Thank you too~ @scripted xD
Avatar
Dear @SquigglesJP first of all thank you. Thou ask for clarifications on Page 11 conversation. I feel they are talking a generation gap like talk.
Avatar
@scripted That makes more sense.
Avatar
dat color spread
Avatar
It's okay @SquigglesJP, I'll put Flex Tape on it!
Avatar
OH NOES, A LEAK?! WE NEED TO STOP THE LEAK! @attractdistract or the ship will sink!
Avatar
"Cheating on me with your husband." Sounds like your gay thoughts are leaking there, Wakaba.
Avatar
@scripted I think so too.
Avatar
is Page 11 says suppose to be VHS instead of Video?
Avatar
@ReaperCreeper i'll take the left!
Avatar
So which spot on Okusan would you choose to hide?
Avatar
Kirara has good taste in movies.

Also, that last line.

@RexNemorensis

She's like the littlest sister in Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi.
Avatar
I didn't know Kirara had eyes.
Avatar
You just KNOW that Okusan kicked them out so that she could practice her own Adult Video scene with Da-san!
Avatar
Kirara is the best character hands down.
Avatar
Im sure Okusan is more sexy than 95% of those porn actresses, and the other 5% look just like her.

@kaminomikan i bet she didn't saw the for the ladies section (or the store didn't had one)
Avatar
you know? that V on DVD means video. you little bitch.
no Okusan, sex is natural, seeing a woman and desiring them is normal.
Read older comments