Noragami

Dex-chan lover
How long the manga will comeback ? It already enough 2 arc material so for make a season 3.
Anime selling not going well but any hope for anime

One of the author broke their arms as I've read last year, that's why there is this long hiatus, but I read that it's getting better. Lets hope for the anime

Dex-chan lover
Whats this? An update to a manga I had almost forgotten about! Many thanks to the translation group.

Now I need to start from the beginning because I have no idea what is going on.

Contributor
Yay!!!!!!! It's back!!! I'm glad the authors are well enough to continue Noragami again :D and I'm glad it was a broken arm, which heals up in time, and not chronic illness brought on by overwork that so many manga authors/artists suffer from.

lmao i found this while watching noragami what a fun coincidence

I don't even remember the story anymore lol
Actually I don't really like Noragami to begin with, it's hard to put into words. No, it's not bad.
I'm still following this.

But I'm a kind of person who is difficult to give attention and focus more on something that intrigues my interest. Yes, this is not my cup of tea. I even often forget and rewatch the anime many times.
It is enjoyable to read, but like how I read Tokyo Ghoul or Shingeki no Kyojin. I lost my interest at some point.

Thanks so much for the chapter ! I'm so excited that this is finally back !!!

Dex-chan lover
I still triggered by the fact there is people ship Yato and Bishamon. There is a kiss and it was like a quick joke, that all. Usually it i not that care. but in some story, like this, when relationship development is mostly the major point of the story. that \ like betray all the build up and the whole story. don't you hate it when it happen ?

Group Leader
really love this development of Hiyori because it was such a natural progression of their relationship that I'm not even surprised. she had always cared about him, right from the very beginning. so happy it's actually off hiatus and is continuing!

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof shippers gonna ship. Doesn't have to make any sense to you, me, or even them. It's pretty much just a statement of "I like these two together." Whether it ends up happening or not is pretty irrelevant to the whole thing. Hell, most of the time, they're probably going into the whole shipping thing with the knowledge that the pairing they like isn't ever actually going to happen anyway.

Huh, they seem to have changed how
Hiyori's brother also appeared to have the same ability to see/remember him. Wonder why that went wonky.

I love this series but having to wait a month for basically nothing still sucks.

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga a lot but I feel like the development went back to the early arc about their trust again. That honestly just tiresome. Mean they didn't learn and grow. Come the fuck on Yukine. Hope this isn't become a repeative drama

Users who are viewing this thread