Searching for a specific wholesome incest manga that I haven't been able to find.

I'm not even sure if I read it here, but the basic plot shines on a popular sister with a brother-complex but the brother isn't interested.
There's an arc where a god-like being tries to take the sister away, the brother steps in and after, starts to realize his true feelings.
I remember reading it a couple months ago but I can't for the life of me remember the title. Any suggestions?

I know this isn't the one you're looking for but there is a really wholesome incest manhwa called "unstoppable siblings" and it has a really good backstory and plot and at the end even a good resolution. At first everyone who read it were worried that the author was going to take the incest route(between cousins who grew up as step siblings) but by the end of the manhwa everyone came to accept the incest route and were infact satisfied with it because that's just how well written their relationship was. It was the first manhwa which made me question whether incest was truly bad if both parties had unconditional love for eachother and even if this love developed into something sexual I couldn't fault them for it. Well take a look at this manhwa, I know it isn't the manga ur looking for but it was one which made me see incest in a new light.
Note: actual sex scenes between the siblings weren't there in the manhwa, only was it hinted at towards the end that their relation wasn't platonic

Well this one is the most wholesome wincest manga that i've read and finished
https://mangadex.org/title/23020/siscon-ani-to-brocon-imouto-ga-shoujiki-ni-nattara/

Users who are viewing this thread