What is the current state of "chosing prefered cover" option?

Dex-chan lover
Is there any ETA on it? Im kinda getting tired of being spoiled the ending just by entering the completed manga page.

I know its a free manga site, so i just wanted to ask about it, dont take it as any sort of rant please.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Hejti New features like that aren't going to be added to the current site. Any "new" feature you see will be a part of v5, not v3. No, there's no ETA on v5 either.

As for getting spoiled by covers, it'd be about the same experience as walking into a bookstore and trying to find something to read. Japanese bookstores aren't actively trying to hide images from people because it might spoil the series for the newer readers. It's not that big of an issue seeing covers of future volumes imo

Dex-chan lover
of future ones maybe no but seing cover of the last volume is a big spoiler, it usually can show u what girl won and so

Double-page supporter
> seing cover of the last volume is a big spoiler, it usually can show u what girl won and so

Mind to name let's say 10 titles where it's an issue? I just checked my follows but I can't find single series where last volume cover is indeed "big spoiler" :/
Excluding some series where "winner" was obvious from very first chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Its not just about romances, cover can rly spoiler endings of a lot of genres. Wouldn't be it easier to just make the cover of voulme 1 as default?

Double-page supporter
> cover can rly spoiler endings of a lot of genres

Can it? Yes, in theory. But real question is "does it really spoil anything or is it just your imagination and prejudice?"
I just checked my follows but I can't find single series where last volume cover is indeed "big spoiler"

Double-page supporter
D0NcF35.jpg

Double-page supporter
You really call this spoiler? o_O This ending was obvious from very first chapter :D

Double-page supporter
Only if you're the type of person who ships everything that moves. But that explains why nothing is a spoiler to you.

Users who are viewing this thread