Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Finally, the development that I have been waiting for. I almost thought this manga is about business world or something.

Dex-chan lover
It felt a bit like filler imo but it was funny to see that asshole of a godess act so different.

the goddess is being her "good" ol' self huh?

that said, compared to the WN this makes more sense. in the WN I believe the goddess contacted the 2 "hero's" before meeting makoto to gain their consent and they chose to arrive. this at least makes the "perfect girl" seem more down to earth and logical.

but dang did the artist change or something? there is no way the goddess looked like that in front of makoto >.>

Dex-chan lover
I doubt that the artist changed. Instead it is likely that they changed the goddess's image to make her look more "innocent" and "goddess-like".

@Aricitic Or maybe the intent was to make her act sympathetic so she wouldn't offend the heroes she had intended to send, instead of dissing 'em like she did Makoto just because he wasn't up to her standards of beauty?

Basically I think the intent was that she, the Goddess, chose to act good towards the heroes she wanted while hiding her true self. Or, that it was the intention of the author and/or artist to do so (no clue if they're collaborating or if the artist is just bringing the visuals to the WN/LN or whatever it's based on).

i got lost a bit there. chapter 29 was a sudden disconnect. well, at least the flashback tried to explain something, yet it still wasn't enough

Aggregator gang
I would have thought that they summon all three of those girls. In due time I suppose.

Man I really wish we didn't jump to the other heroes at all. I think it would have been better to never have them in the story until they came into conflict with our MC. But whatever, guess we get another side story.

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't be so hard on them. It's not like they're selfish bastards, like in Shield Hero. What threw me was the goddess. Clear her attitude changes if the chosen ones are pretty in the face. I can't wait for her return when she's how badass Misumi is.

Dex-chan lover
daym that is one handsome demon king. probably the best one i ever seen. we need more reveal about our mc true background though

Dex-chan lover
Looking the chapter now, Hasegawa and Azuma does sorta resemble Tomoe and Mio respectively, coincidence maybe?

Double-page supporter
That goddess went from sexy and mature milf to dopey and cutesy idol in two chapters, I really don't understand the Japanese sometimes........

Dex-chan lover
The true hero descends! We already have the Nuke. Now we just need to wait for the villain in Hero's clothing.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous

That version was to suppose to seduce male counterpart
while this version is to interact with a girl

the goddess is smart i give her that, vile and smart

Users who are viewing this thread