The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness

Dex-chan lover
First chapter hooked me, it may have potential how the author made mc this early.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like its originated from a web novel.
I should check it out.
Lol the web novel has a weird genre tag on it, Dark fantasy but not too dark... 🙄

Im not gonna rate it first, because it just only 1 chapter so far.

im not like those unfair people, who fucking rate something even it not even get to the good or bad point, yet.

But i know something I HAVE AWAKENED my
lower part body 😂

Fed-Kun's army
At first I was interested by the illustration going on between the two character. So I can't wait on the manga update so I tried checking the web novel. So I've checked the web novel up to 84/104 and to be honest.. it's pretty mediocre.
The characters in this series are fucking good with their own unique traits but somehow the plot itself is so damn mediocre I have to force myself to continue reading to know if the story will get any better.
There are no flashy scene that will make me shout for more but there are honorable moments where I find pretty fucking interesting, but afterwards it just return to boring again.
The relationship going on between MC and Heroine is really interesting. At first the MC only using/manipulating the heroine for his survivability but ended up falling in deep affection/addiction towards her existence. She is the only one that would accept him as a human(vampire). MC tried to keep down the urges on drinking human blood so he can keep his humanity but the heroine is spoiling him with kindness by letting him drinking her blood.
I would recommend this series for people who loves to see character development rather than plot/story development.

Fed-Kun's army
This looks extremely interesting, and seems to be a hidden gem so far, as long as it continues at the same quality as the first chapter. Hopefully author doesn’t screw up in the future chapters

He should be plenty grateful that he doesn't have to be sick anymore,yet this series put i don't want to be ordered crap.

Dex-chan lover
It's okay. Just expect this to be more shounen than seinen especially with the battle stuff.

Dex-chan lover
ok but how the fuck does this due got them bleach undercut tho💀

@Vofuro yes this thing is amazing. I Checked tags for genderswap because i remember reading one like this where the guy turns into a girl sex slave for old man necromancer lmfao

Oh, the necromancer is not aware that the MC is concious? I like that. Looks promising.

Users who are viewing this thread