Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai

The manga itself seems pretty fine to me. Can't wait for next chapters. Thanks for the upload translators!

This is already one of my most favorite mangas I've read. Seriously though, fluffy romance just never gets old for me.

I like that there are more cute guys in shoujo mangas nowadays. I kind of prefer them more than the cool ones.

oh, thank you so much for translating that! I LOVE when in the shojo you see the point of view of the boy, it is much more fun and fresh

Group Leader
@0181sam Indeed I shall.

@Lucrecia @SakuraShower Thanks for reading. I feel compelled to note, however, that the demographic may be seinen. When I created the page for this manga, I chose shoujo as the demographic because Baka-Updates had it listed as such.

I believe that this manga started off on pixiv COMIC, where it didn't necessarily need to aim for a specific demographic, and may have been considered shoujo? But anyway, as far as I can tell, it was picked up by a publisher and was serialized in Manga Time Special until this month, when that magazine stopped publication. It is now being serialized in Manga Time Original. Both Manga Times are/were supposedly seinen magazines.

Demographics are so nebulous that I find it hard to grasp what demo many manga are aimed at, so I'm not totally sure (;´・ω・). As such, I'll leave changing the demographic to someone else should they decide it's appropriate to do so.

I apologize if you feel you've been misled, but I do hope you enjoy the series regardless.

Edit: By the way, if anyone is wondering, this series is published monthly. As I tend to do, I'll be working from the volumes only, of which there are 2, with 21 chapters.

I love this as there is a lot of cats ♡♡♡

Thank you for taking the time to translate this

About the Fukami-kunya, I think it's just a Fukami-kun, with nya added at the end? Like the onomatopoeiac sound of a cat, because they're in the cat club after all.

Mad props to scanslation team for banging these out at such a solid pace.

Users who are viewing this thread