Frontier Diary

Dex-chan lover
Uh this manga is so boring. Will this guy confess to this Erofu after 20 years?

Dex-chan lover
Nice, a fallen noble is a good starting point, no harem so far, the maid is more like a wingman or actual cat.

Romantically dense MC but we'll see how it plays out.

Novels like this usually drag out the downfall to make you feel over sympathetic towards the MC, but this one focuses less on the bad situation and more on MC’s optimism and hopes.

Looks promising, a downfall of a noble, who would probably create a new town of some sort. And the focus of the story is on how they'll live and not on the girl-boy relationship. I like this.

theres no way the father dont go and kick his ass from that town as soon as he notice it. so far the character looks like a pussy so i wonder if that happens whats he gonna do or if only the waifu army is gonna save him like mos jp MC gonna follow it just to see it

It seems interesting. I'd pray that bald tub of shit father gets the brutal death he deserves, but he's not likely to even get a proper beating.

Double-page supporter
This looks like it'll be good, as long as we've gotten most of the background of the characters out of the way and they can be more natural from here on out. It's only been one month since the first chapter in English was posted here, so I'm hoping for more soon!

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

More translated chapters never.

Translation dead after first chapter that was fast.

Was the web novel nuked? Can't seem to find it. Guessing it was removed due to it being sold in book form.

I think I've found the web novel for anyone interested:
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://novelup.plus/story/521695652&prev=search

Dex-chan lover
Will there be more regular updates now? Please say yes. (^v^)

Users who are viewing this thread